Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Yesterday Once More...

Hello! Wow, you guys are awesome! I'm glad you all liked my photos from the Royal Melbourne Show. Nice! 

Yesterday for class, we visited this little artist run space called Hell Gallery. ( Yes, we were laughing at the name as well. ) In East Richmond, Swan Street.
Hell Gallery
Hell Gallery
Hell Gallery
Hell Gallery
Hell Gallery
Hell Gallery
Hell Gallery
Hell Gallery
It was such a quaint kitschy place, I fell in love with it and immediately dreamt of having a tiny show there. The place was basically a 'converted' toolshed, driveway filled with plants and disco balls, fairy lights hanging from trees, sort of place. It wasn't your typical white walls, clean, polished gallery. Well, they had a barbeque set, band and movie screening room, dinosaurs and plastic toys hidden all over the place, amongst trees, etc. So you can imagine, it was pretty fun to be there!
Hell Gallery
Hell Gallery
I happen to have my camera with me, so I took some photos of the place. I hope you like what you see. Do pop by and check out the place. They open only on Saturdays!

xx
Hell Gallery

0 comments:

Post a Comment