Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sunday at the Aquarium!





Last Sunday, Darren and I made a trip to the aquarium. I wanted to see sharks! And was so super excited the entire morning. But you know, there were really not much sharks :( The shark display should be renamed giant sting ray display. There were like only three sharks I think? I was expecting a whole big glass tank filled with sharks and nothing else. Oh well. This Sunday I'm not sure what we have planned just yet. I hope you have something fun planned!

Oh and just so you know, I've updated my little clothing shop with a summery skirt and a pretty pair of oxfords. The one which I ordered online but didn't fit. So hop on over and check them out : )

PS: Thanks for all your awesome comments on treating horrible cramps! I'm much better now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment