Wednesday, September 16, 2009

With a smile and a song

Snow WhiteThe Sword in the Stone
Chip n Dale
Cristina Ortiz
Sesame Street
Pinocchio
While up in the mountains, we came across this sweet old record store. I found so many of my favourite childhood cartoons! Did you watch some of these too? What were your favourite cartoons? Oh and I really wanted to let you hear some of the songs from the awesome old records CD that I got. But I'm not sure how to do a mixtape up here. Sorry!

It was super nice and sunny yesterday and today, it's cold, gloomy and rainy. Oh Miss Melbourne, you do indeed have a sense of humor. Today I spent the whole day working from my desk, writing and re-writing parts of my art history essay. I can't wait for all my essays to be done. I really hate essay writing.

I've been at my desk for about 7 hours now. I'm getting off my chair and not touching my essay anymore,  for today. I had enough! Hah. I'm going to read a bit of my Frankie Magazine and then work on a new tiny painting.

See you around!

0 comments:

Post a Comment