Monday, June 14, 2010

Long Weekend

Flowers while walking to a little cafe for brunchMart130Mart130Mart130My green little bag!Bacon and French ToastDarren's chorizo sausage with eggs on toastIt was such a nice long weekend. The weather held up and was almost sunny throughout. I caught up on lots of sleep, went on a little picnic, watched an interesting short documentary, made good wholesome pumpkin soup, ordered pizza, and visited a favourite place of mine - The Collingwood Children's farm. Oh and Darren's colleague made me a nice green bag too! So I brought it around the whole of Saturday and Sunday. It's such a nice size, and looks cute! Thank you so much Paula! I took plenty of photos, but just thought I'd share some photos I took on my iphone on Saturday. We visited this cute little cafe. Darren and I both loved the cafe. It's just so cute, you should drop by if you're in Melbourne!

0 comments:

Post a Comment