Monday, June 7, 2010

Autumn Winter Harvest

Oh YAY!A few months ago, I was invited by the lovely Imogen of Harvest Magazine to design the cover art for the Autumn/Winter issue. Not sure if you remembered this post, but yes! It's all done now and I cannot wait to see the actual magazine, with my cover art on it! The launch party's this Friday night! I'll be there! If you can't make it, Harvest will be sold at Borders, Readings, Magnation, Kinokuniya and lots of other bookstores around Australia. So yes, It's like a dream come true for me! I think it's going to be really quite fun, to be able to go into Borders and see my art on the shelves. It's kind of a big thing for me. So yay!

*Thank you so much Imogen and the Harvest team!

I'm so happy I thought I'd leave you all with a picture my friend took of me yesterday.
Been working on this the whole of yesterday
Yes, that's me, with my new fringe ( Darren cut it for me! ) The thing I'm holding up, is going to become a huge marshmallow bag, you can call it a costume. I will be wearing it on the opening night of a small group art show happening in August, with my school friends. I will be stuffing the bag with myself, and the many marshmallow plushies I've been sewing. I think my tummy sits quite nicely with the little 'fat free' bit. I'd love for my tummy to be fat-free too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment