Tuesday, June 29, 2010

July shop update + Free Buttons!

July Shop UpdateHello everyone! Just thought I should let you know that the drawing above, along with many others are now listed on my etsy shop. They are all one - off original drawings that I created for this zine. I thought they should all go to nice beautiful homes, instead of just sitting together nicely in a waterproof bag, along with my other original drawings. So yes, they're mostly all $18 USD each, some $20, some $22. I think that's a nice price for some original art! On top of that, if you spend above $18, you get to receive some free sewing buttons! I've got lots of sunshine yellow, white, purple, blue, minty green, pink and even fluro orange buttons, so just thought I should share some!

Oh and if you spend above $40 from my shop, not only will you get free buttons, you get a free print of my choice too. And maybe something extra. Well, you'll see : )

PS: Free buttons and print only applies for the month of July!

0 comments:

Post a Comment