Monday, June 21, 2010

Marshmallow Lollie

Marshmallow LollieMarshmallow LollieMarshmallow LollieMarshmallow LollieFinally finished sewing my marshmallow bag soft sculpture today. I wore it around and took some photos, on self timer. Not sure why but the photos came out looking way too saturated, not what I wanted. But they're still fun to show you anyway. Hopping around to and fro marked spots and the camera stand is no easy feat. Especially when I'm kind of stuffed in a Marshmallow bag. I had to wriggle my way around! I think I looked like a total nut and made lots of strangers laugh. Haha. Looking at these photos now, I think I need to sew 60 more marshmallows to fill up the bag. Oh my. Those marshmallows take forever to sew!

I would really love to have proper outdoor shots done by a photographer. But I have no money to hire one. I know I might be asking a little too much, but any professional or fine art photography students out there looking at some sort of collaboration? I can be your Marshmallow Bag model. And you can use those images for your portfolio. If you know of anyone interested, please let me know and point them my way. Thank you!

Oh and in case you're wondering, I'm looking at having shots done in this sort of style. Nice and airy sort of feel to it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment