Saturday, June 5, 2010

Wet Feet

Favourite shoesWet, cold, soggy and wrinkly - that's basically how my feet's been these days. It's been raining so much these days. I don't have proper water-proof shoes/wellies and am always caught in the rain while wearing my favourite mocasins. (Pictured above, dry and happy on a nice sunny day ) It's in this nice shade of orange brown, it's suede so I always keep it away from any water or puddles. But because it's been so unexpectedly rainy these days, and as much as I try to find shelter for my shoes, it still keeps getting wet. And what happens is, it leaves an orange stain on my feet. Gross I know! My feet's still orange! I've tried scrubbing it out but it kind of stays for a while. It's going to rain again tomorrow. And I think it will keep raining throughout the whole of this winter.

I am thinking and trying really hard to rationalize and not buy a pair of Hunter wellies. Well, they're orthopedic and I heard they last a long long time. So yes, really difficult to not want to buy it. I'm a total sucker for orthopedic shoes that look cute. Just curious, any of you out there own a pair of Hunter Wellingtons? Do you like them and are they comfy?

PS: Do stay warm and dry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment