Saturday, June 12, 2010

Harvest Issue 5 Launch Party!

Harvest Magazine Issue 5 Launch PartyHarvest Magazine Issue 5 Launch PartyHarvest Magazine Issue 5 Launch PartyHarvest Magazine Issue 5 Launch PartyHarvest Magazine Issue 5 Launch PartyHarvest Magazine Issue 5 Launch PartyHarvest Magazine Issue 5 Launch Party
My jaw dropped when I saw the crowd at the launch party. It was amazing! So many people came and to see my art on the cover, in print, as an actual magazine of which I can touch and smell, was just something so surreal, I can't really describe it myself! But yes, I'm really thankful for the opportunity to be able to create a little cover art for Harvest's Autumn/Winter Issue. Thank you thank you thank you! ( Imogen especially! ) I was hoping to be able to meet some of you blogger and twitter friends, but unfortunately, the crowd was way too overwhelming for me. I couldn't recognize or find anyone so I left after about an hour. I felt bad having to go 'excuse me, excuse me' every 5 minutes! Haha. Oh and I got a thank you present too. It's a little green tea and honey flavoured tea cup candle. It's beautiful and it smells delicious!
Harvest Magazine Issue 5 Launch Party
It's the long weekend and I hope you're all enjoying yourselves, getting plenty of rest and play!

0 comments:

Post a Comment