Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My studio space

A studio shotSelf Portrait in my studio2nd year studio shot3rd year studio shot3rd year studio
Yesterday marked the end of another semester in art school for me and a lot of my third year painting friends. So just thought I'd celebrate my completion of yet another wee milestone in art school, by posting some photos of my studio spaces over the past couple of semesters. It's been my little tradition to take a photo at the end of each semester. So just thought it will be nice to share.

Looking back, I can't believe how much I've learnt! Just look at the first image of my first year studio. My art totally sucked! Haha. Can't believe I actually took the picture thinking I've done some nice paintings. Haha. Oh my. My art has changed so much!

Over the next couple of days, I'll be showing you some of my friend's amazing studios and of course, I'll try to scan the Frankie feature so you can read it. And take a proper photo of the Harvest Magazine cover. Thank you so much for all the wonderful congratulatory messages. And the photography offers too! All of your lovely comments made my heart melt! I've been so busy the past couple of days, with the build up to assessment, and fell sick again ( woes of glandular fever! My immune system is horrible! ) so I'm ignoring my inbox a little bit and will get back to it once I get enough rest! So if I haven't emailed you back, do be patient. Thank you!

Off to get some cranberry juice! Ta!

0 comments:

Post a Comment