Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Cutest sandwich around!

housedecorationsetpart1giftwrap
I have a friend, of whom you might know too. She creates the cutest of things that makes one smile and my heart swell. She has the loveliest clothes and takes beautiful pictures, and as if that's not all, best of all, she's such a sweet, funny girl, totally not hard to be friends with! Hmm... Now now, can you guess who she is yet?


Just look at her art. Aren't they beautiful? I especially love the way she's drawn the Big Sandwich box. Oh and the plaid mountain just makes my heart skip a beat!

If you follow Ebony's blog, you'll know that she's moving to Tokyo super soon. In just 8 days, to be exact! Have you seen her Tokyo Zine? It's been making several blog rounds now, I'm a little slow, but yes, Miss Ebony sent me a copy, with my name stamped on the cover! It is so good, even better than those boring touristy guide books. I reckon everyone should get a copy! For just $18, it's simply too cute to miss!
cover
tokyozine04
Flipping through her Tokyo zine, I'm actually kind of excited to know that Ebony will be in a whole new land that makes her smile. I'm really excited to see and hear bits from her new Tokyo life, which I'm sure she'll be blogging about! Miss Ebony, I'm sure great things will happen! So good luck and all the best! Do provide me with your address and we'll be keeping in touch! Lots of nice Melbourne goodies will be making it's way to you, I'm sure!

PS: Just like me, Ebony loves food too. Look at her cute bag! A pity you can't find one in Melbourne!

IMG_9429

0 comments:

Post a Comment