Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hello

Snow Darren and Snow DawnFalls Creek
And so, I didn't win the scholarship in the end. I kind of knew I wasn't going to be that lucky, but well, I could still dream and cross all my fingers and toes right? Thank you so much for crossing yours too! I really appreciate it and it warms my heart to know so many of you out there support me and my art. It's what matters! I'm glad my good friend won it. He's a really nice guy and he's been my studio neighbour for two years now. Nice guy with a really humble character. So I think he deserves it!

Well, so no Paris, London and New York for me. But it's alright. Darren will now have to bring me there then! Haha.
Anyway, I'll be uploading some film shots from my ski trip soon. Been too busy and totally forgot about it till last night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment