Thursday, August 26, 2010

In my studio

In my StudioWorking in my studioNew FabricThrifted wooden plateSorting out
So this is what's been happening. I sort of finished my Tetley's Tea Bag and hung it on the wall. I am still not done with it. I'm considering adding the white sides to it, to make it look like the real bag. But yup, In the meantime, I scored myself a wooden plate from the thrift store (great for all my spools of thread), used up my prize money and got more fabrics to make more soft sculptures. I wish I still had leftover money from the $100 prize money. Fabrics and art making is just way too expensive! And I still have so much more stuff to make and pay for. Oh my.

Anyway, I'm making a packet of Kraft's Parmesan Cheese now. I like how it's turning out so far. The colour's pretty vibrant and happy. Can't wait to finish it! Anyway, after a long week of working hard and dealing with yet another dreaded art history paper, which I'm still not done writing, I've decided the weekend's here and so no work for today. Instead I will go look for a nice chair. My cheap $19 Ikea chairs broken and the backaches it gives me isn't nice. So yes. Off to look for a chair!

See you around and have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment