Monday, August 2, 2010

I'm back!

Last week
Still in the midst of sorting out things, finishing up work bit by bit. But just thought I'd share this little photo I took last week, while at the National Gallery of Victoria. Taking this shot, was so embarrassing on so many levels. I had security guards, invigilators, school kids, tourists laugh and giggle while I tried to art direct and meter my camera for my friend, jump and zip myself up in my marshmallow bag, wriggle across the gallery and try not to fall over while I did some silly poses. Some teenagers even took photos of me! So embarrassing! Haha. It was fun though, but a lot of hard work. the bag itself was getting so heavy! Notice how the marshmallows now fill up almost the entire bag. I went crazy sewing them! Anyway, I'll share a few more marshmallow shots in the next couple of days. I took one at a deli at South Melbourne Market too! That was also quite an experience.

Oh and if you were wondering how my ski trip holiday went, it was awesome! I miss all the snow and fun so much! I'm still trying to upload and sort the photos. Will be writing about my trip soon I promise! Thanks for being so patient, you guys are all so awesome and lovely! All your comments and good luck wishes in my last post made me smile and feel all warm and fuzzy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment