Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Things

What I've been up toDarren's scribblesI feel smarter alreadyFeetFrom a nice stranger
For some strange reason, it's getting colder here again in Melbourne. I thought it was going to be warm today so I happily wore my dress and tights and a really thin summer jacket. And I ended up freezing in my studio. I had to go home because I was way too cold to get any work done. My teeth was starting to chatter. Haha. Anyway, I've been working on my food drawings again and sewing another soft sculpture. There's also a whole pile of books waiting to be read. ( To help me with writing another art history paper ) I got them from the library two days ago, and they're pretty interesting.

Apart from art making and reading, oh and receiving a nice little note from a total stranger, nothing much has been happening I guess. What have you been up to lately? Anything interesting? I'd love to hear if you'd like to share!

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment