Monday, August 16, 2010

Some Green Things!

DaylesfordDaylesford Book BarnDaylesford
1. Nice patch of grass with pretty little daisies
2. A vintage book shop!
3. Some random tree from a nursery

Saw this post over at Pip's blog this morning and just thought I'd join in the fun! These 'green photos' were taken while on my day trip to Daylesford last week. I'd love to say it was so much fun, but it wasn't for me. Every picture comes with a story right? So yes, while in the car, I felt really sick and my poor friends had to pull up twice! I threw up and had the runs and it was just horrible. I don't really get car sick or stuff but not sure why I was that day. I suspect it was the poached eggs or hollandaise sauce I had in the morning. I haven't been able to look at any of those sort of creamy stuff since then. Just the thought of it still makes me queasy! So yes, that's my little story. I took these photos just after I had to run to the toilet!

PS: Thank you so much Lydia and Sarah for driving and stopping when I said I needed to puke! You girls are awesome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment