Saturday, August 14, 2010

Fresh Goodness

Spring onions and thymeFresh from my gardenFresh bread
Went to the market this morning and bought lots of vegetables and fruits. I came home, unpacked and cleaned out my entire kitchen, did some gardening and harvested some spring onions, thyme and a whole bunch of juicy french breakfast radishes.

Starting this week, I will attempt to eat and cook healthier, and try including more lean meat in my diet. Darren needs to gain some weight while I need to lose some. We've been having too much sweet treats and we both just had a whole chunk of steak for dinner. I think the overload of red meat was the final straw. I kind of feel a bit sick after eating. Oops! So yes, more toufu, soups and white rice for the coming two weeks! If you have any nice easy soupy simple sort of recipes, do feel free to share it!

x
Thank you! : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment