Monday, August 2, 2010

Taking it slow

Rainy WelliesMorning dew Spider WebRained non stopBlizzard
Fog Rock stack
I have so much photos from my ski trip. So here's a few first. These were taken during our 5 hour drive to Falls Creek. It was getting colder and foggier. And it was raining so heavily. But it was still so much fun anyway. Cool nice rain always beats scorching temperatures. We seem to always have this weird weather thing going on, whenever Darren and I go on road trips. The last time we went on a road trip, Melbourne had that huge flash flood/hailstorm. And when we went to the Great ocean Road last year, it was during the forest fires. This time round, there was a big blizzard up at Falls Creek. I'll tell you more about that soon.

Alright, off to the photo lab to check out my photo test strips.

0 comments:

Post a Comment