Thursday, January 6, 2011

Feeling crafty

Sew La Tea Do!Isn't this cute?!
I know I'm a wee bit slow, but hey! Look at what I got for Christmas! Darren came home one day after work, hiding it behind his back, he walked up to me and said 'Merry Christmas!'. I think it was still way before Christmas then. But still!
So Making this!So making this too!
Oh Pip, you are so clever. I've been pouring through this book and reading every bit in it. So much to read and learn and make! I know I'm going to start the year off by making the picnic rug and fairy bread pram blanket. Of course I haven't got a cute baby and a pram. So I'm going to make it XL sized for my own bed. Perfect for summer I think! Thank you Darren! You are super-dooper-trooper awesome!

PS: I hope everyone likes the new blog 'look'! I added several new nice blogs to my reading list too. And I also created a facebook page for my art. Still tweaking it here and there. And figuring out how to add a mailing list!

0 comments:

Post a Comment