Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Let's all Help

Qld FloodingQLD Flooding
Pictures from The Age

For those of you who don't know, Queensland has been hit by some serious flooding. I've been following the news really closely and my heart goes out to all the families who are affected. I have a few friends living in Queensland and they are going all out to make sure they stay dry. Others are not that lucky. I decided this morning that I shouldn't sit back and not do anything. So I'm helping in the way I best know how to, selling my art and donating 100% of today's proceeds to the Flood appeal. Yup, 100% of all print sales from my etsy shop today ( 12th January) will go direct to the Premier's Flood Appeal. I will be absorbing shipping costs too, in case you're wondering.

Some ways how you can help out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment