Thursday, January 27, 2011

Some Things

Lunch
Lunch the other day was Udon noodle soup with lots of spring onions, and some lightly battered fish. So yummy and quick to make! 

.
Packed away everything leaving only my knitting stuff and bare essentials on my desk. A good way to start working into the new year.

New top
New top from Gorman. It was heavily discounted. If not I wouldn't have even thought of buying it! I'm going to wear it to work today.

Will Be Worth It
Best present from a good friend from school. He gave me this after he saw how depressed I got after my family left. This phrase was made specially to remind me it will all be worth it at the end of the day. He makes art out of found materials, fabrics. He does lots of text pieces. This was made out of real money. Okay actually not. But he did do another piece with real money before and I really liked it. This piece is now hanging on my wall and I get to see it everyday. Thank you Greg!

0 comments:

Post a Comment