Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Back to work

Work Table at 3pmBonsoyWell, not really, but you get the idea. I've been busy clearing out both my inbox and the fridge, making scones and a boysenberry vanilla cake. Darren's home to make sure I'm alright. He goes back to work tomorrow. I'm still a little out of sorts. Takes time I think.

Anyway, apart from cake baking, fridge and inbox clearing, I also started working on some milk drawings for a magazine too. I love drawing products/packaged foods! It kind of trains my mind to notice details I think. Oh and I've also started a January sale in my etsy shop. $2 off all recipe drawings. They were $20 previously, now $18! And, remember these mountain brooches? I will be putting a small amount up in my shop early next week. I'll keep you posted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment