Friday, June 10, 2011

Be back in a jiffy!

Brunch with CharlotteCaught up with my friend Charlotte over yummy brunch yesterday. We went to Milkwood, which was just around my studio. It was so nice just catching up and chatting over good food. The poached eggs on sourdough with chorizos were really yummy and for that I'd definitely go back again.

While at the studio, I also took lots of photos of my studio partner Emily Green's cute little nook. I haven't really had time to sift through the pictures. Lots of them! Will post them up here next week. For now, I got to go get some sleep and wake up early. It's the long weekend, so my sister, Darren and I are going on a ski trip at Falls Creek! Well, not that I love skiing. I'm honestly a bit terrified. I just absolutely love the snow and chair lifts. So see you next week when I'm back! For those of you in Australia, have a nice relaxing long weekend. And to everyone else, thanks too for coming back here even after my cheesy self-indulgent post. Haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment