Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Not letting bums get in my way

Studio TimeStudio TimeStudio TimeStudio TimeStudio Time
Studio Time
No way am I going to let those meanies get in my way. If You follow my twitter, you would have known all the drama that ensued after my previous post. Basically, I got an email from those guys saying that they can take legal action against me since I'm defaming their business. Say what? Yes. Those people. No comments. So here I am, trying very very hard not to get my spirit broken and hopes down. I've chosen to post a pictures of what makes me happy instead. These are all pictures taken in my studio. My little space makes me happy and that's that.

Now, those meanies can go ahead and bring me down in whatever way they want to, but they will never ever be able to take the happiness I get from working in a creative space along my joy of making art away.

PS: I've been thinking of watermarking my work but it just doesn't help it at all. If they are able to steal a range of my work and photoshop it in such a way whereby it all flows, I am sure photoshopping my name will be easy peasy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment