Saturday, June 4, 2011

Thursday at Harvest

Kids class at HarvestKids class at HarvestElmer!Elmer the patchwork elephantAdult watercolour classAdult watercolour classAdult watercolour classAdult watercolour classAdult watercolour classAdult watercolour class
For my kids class, we started a new term with a patchwork elephant! All of us tore lots and lots and lots of coloured paper and made our own little collage piece before cutting it up and turning it into an elephant. I must admit, it got way too messy and paper went everywhere. But the kids enjoyed themselves so that's what's the most important!

The evening was a lot more peaceful, with the adults coming in to learn all about watercolour painting. I got a whole table full of packaged foods and everyone had fun ( I hope! ) painting away. It's more of an introduction, first class, getting the hang of it kind of thing. Come this week and the next, we will be stepping it up a level and making our own recipe paintings. I'm excited to see what recipes those clever ladies have chosen. Can't wait for Thursday!

By the way, thank you for all the nice things all of you have said about my new studio space.
I know I love it! So unreal! : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment