Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Shame on you!

Argh! How many times must creative types, artists repeat this. Stop stealing our work! Go create your own and stop stealing. Okay. i am just disappointed once again that my work has been stolen yet again. This time round a Singaporean label Victoria Jomo has stolen my work ( God knows how many they stole! ) and reprinted them on to shirts. Come on, I'm sure you guys can do better. I am truly really frustrated and angry. But in all honesty, I think I'm more sad than anything else. I really don't get why people want to steal from others. I work so hard to break it into this industry. The money I get isn't a lot and it's always stressful for me to have to make things work so I can make a living from what I do. Yet there these people go, take what I have and just earn quick bucks from it. Shame on them really!

Obviously the person who stole my work reads my blog. She or he obviously likes my work. So yes, if that is you, PLEASE stop stealing from me and from others. I know it's expensive to hire your own designers. But hey. WHILE YOU ARE EARNING MONEY, I AM STRUGGLING like crazy. And that doesn't even make any sense to me at all. SO yes, please stop what you are doing. Thank you! If you are going to keep selling these shirts, I will get someone to go to your shop and demand that you take down everything. Yes, I can be really 'fiery' when provoked! I mean what I say!

Somehow I have this gut feeling that this will never end unless I get to the source which is this dumb ass shop in Chatuchak Market, Thailand? If you've been there before, you would know how impossible it is to track the right shop down. And in this case, the shop does not even have a name! Fantastic! Also, does this mean I have to leave ugly watermarks on all my uploads ( What a nightmare! ) and also to upload shitty quality images? It doesn't even make sense. Why should I have to do that because of bums like them.. Sigh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment