Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Fantastic Miss Emily Green

Miss Emily Green
Miss Emily Green
Miss Emily GreenMiss Emily GreenMiss Emily GreenMiss Emily Green
As promised, here are some photos I took last week of Emily Green's studio corner. Apart from the Harvest super ladies and Pete, I also share a space with the very talented Emily Green. She has a nice little nook in the studio and I sit next to her. I am pretty much distracted 90% of the time because all her super cute beads and brooches yell out my name, begging me to buy them all. But yes, other than that, it's been pretty fun so far being studio buddies. Very inspiring!

Everyday I wake up secretly feeling like Harvest is my very own Dobbin Mews. Just in Melbourne that is! I have been so jealous of Jenny and Jennifer whose blog I religiously stalk. ( oops! Who doesn't! ) They both share a space there and I have been so envious of them for like forever. I am so thankful I have my own little space now, along with Miss Emily and the lovely Harvest ladies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment