Monday, June 27, 2011

Peaz's cute little home

Peaz Family HomePeaz Family HomePeaz Family HomePeaz Family HomePeaz Family Home
I'm staying over at the beautiful Peaz family home this week. Thanks Pete and Emma! I was meant to go into the studio today to work but I got distracted and ended up staying at 'home' instead. I seriously cannot get over the cuteness of their house. Pete and Emma have two little kidlets and so the whole house is pretty much filled with lots and lots of kiddy drawings. Cute! They have 2 healthy and big hens at the back, along with a guinea pig. I've lived in an apartment my whole life so having hens at home excites me. I think I checked out those chooks at least 5 times today! Sense my excitement? Haha.

I'd love to show you more pictures of Emma's beautiful home. But I'm not going to invade their privacy. So well, let's just all use our creativity and imagine how cute it is!

Meanwhile, here's a little picture of the house just opposite theirs. It's being built still but just look at those red dots! Polka dot house!
Peaz Family Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment