Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Photos from my iphone

CibiGertrude StreetGertrude StreetGertrude StreetPom pomsGertrude StreetGertrude StreetLove the typeNew Socks
I always carry a camera wherever I go but sometimes my camera is just too heavy. Especially today. I woke up sick but had to go for a meeting at Smith Street, and then to the studio to work. I had to bring along my lap top, a huge portfolio and lots of other random stuff. So I ended up not bringing my camera. Good choice as I got really tired and slightly drowsy. You know, the typical flu-ey feeling when you're down with a cold. I ended up having a good time just enjoying some alone time after my meeting. I had lunch at a cute japanese cafe. Food was pricey but it was good. I took a walk around Smith and Gertrude street. Saw some art, went into a few vintage shops, got some pom poms for a kids class this weekend, passed a shop selling huge loaves of bread, got a little bottle of gold sparkly nail polish, a new warm pair of brightly coloured socks, and then off to the studio I went. It was generally a really nice day to just walk around and observe people and things happening. I should do it more often I think. Sans camera, lap top and my oh-so-big bag!

0 comments:

Post a Comment