Monday, June 20, 2011

Weekend

Everyone's trainsEliza's red trainBrodie's birthday arty class
Mr Brush likes yellow ice cream
Poppy and Oliver
Photos from my kids art classes. Do you know, I do the occassional birthday parties too? Oh yes I do! For Brodie's birthday party, I went to his home to run a little art class. Along with his friends from school, we did our very own trains made out of cereal and milk boxes! I had fun and made one myself too. And yesterday, I went over to Cindy's home to teach little miss Poppy and her friend Oliver. They were both so adorable and along with our friend, Mr Brush, we painted our self portraits. Of course, lots of sparkly glue ended up being used as well. Kids and sparkly glue.. They love it! Actually I must confess, I love sparkly glue too. And sequins and felt. Oops!

In other news, design and illustration superstar Beci Orpin is now at Harvest Workroom. Along with her cutie pie kidlet Ari, whom I've been not-so-secretly sharing my milo cereal with. I have LOTS of freelance work to finish. I must not get distracted by dinosaurs and Ari's cuteness. Hmm. If you know me well enough, I love playing with kids. They make me laugh and I think they are sooooo funny. Ok. now back to work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment