Tuesday, November 22, 2011

•••••

Upcoming exciting project!Upcoming exciting project!Upcoming exciting project!Upcoming exciting project!
Something super exciting is in the works. I don't think I'm suppose to say anything yet. It's top secret for now! Haha. But yes, all I can say is... I worked with a full class of 25 kiddies today and we made lots of drawings together. Veggies and fruit galore! The kiddies were SO adorable. One even came up to me after class and said " I really like you Dawn Tan. I really think your art is really nice. I think you should take part in lots of art competitions so you can win them all. I wish you can be my mum! "

HAHA. Kids! Not so sure about the mum part!

Oh and I have some awesome news to share today. I just found out, I got into the teaching course I applied for at Uni next year! Ah. I am going back to school. Again! Though I'm totally dreading it! But you know what it means? It means, if I get through next year doing my one year diploma in Secondary education ( which I hear is really tough! ) I get to be a fully qualified teacher! Can you imagine me working in a school for real? I cannot believe it myself! AH! I loved every bit of my experience this year working in awesome schools, teaching art and painting to so many kids. The thought of being able to do it proper, full-time... imparting what I've learnt from my teachers and passing it onto the younger generation.. Ah. I am smiling just at the thought of it! Hooray! I get to be a REAL SCHOOL TEACHER! YAY! : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment