Thursday, November 24, 2011

Market season!

Boxes in my studio
Hi everyone, just a quick little update... I'm going to be at MARKit, Federation Square this coming Sunday. I'll be there, along with my trusty, loyal and ever supportive side-kick, read boyfriend/manfriend- Darren! Special shout out to him for always being so willing to help out, do lunch runs, man my stall while I shop, etc. He's awesome! Anyway, come on down, it's going to be fun and twice as big as before, with over a 100 stall holders. I'm going to be located at the Foyer level of the BMW Edge Theatre. Come say hi if you can! : )

And for all you Sydney readers, I'll be at Finders Keepers next week! Hooray! You can take a little look at my profile here! Oh and the awesome ladies from Finders Keepers recently did a feature on this little humble blog of mine, which you can read here. Thank you so much!

Well, hopefully I'll see you at one of these coming markets!

0 comments:

Post a Comment