Friday, November 18, 2011

My Ultimate New York Burger and Fries!

My Ultimate New York Burger and Fries!Burger Melamine Plate!Happy Fries Melamine Cup!

Hooray! Guess what's finally here! Made in collaboration with Melbourne's Douglas and Hope, my limited edition melamine range is now available in my online shop! Along with all my other prints and stock! Christmas is coming! Hint hint! : ) I will be selling my plates and prints at a few craft markets in the coming weeks. Once they all sell out, that's it! No more re-prints, re-makes. I'm thinking new things for next year. So stay tuned!

Now hop on over to my shop and see if you fancy anything. Thank you!

PS: I understand shipping is a little expensive for these items. Sorry! But it really is, as with all my other stock. I always try to absorb as much shipping + packing costs as I can. But these, due to it's weight, odd shape, they are slightly more expensive to mail as they're impossible to mail flat like any ordinary letter. Thanks for understanding!

0 comments:

Post a Comment