Thursday, November 3, 2011

Surprise package

Presents from SarahLook what I came home to? After yesterday's horribly sobby day, this just totally made up for it. Lovely Sarah sent me this surprise package full of goodies. Perhaps an angel somewhere told her I needed a bit of cheering up? I don't know! But either way, thank you Sarah! Thank you secret angel! I am now a proud owner of a beautiful lilly pilly ring, a secret message stored forever in a glass case and a tiny precious jar, filled with a mini little feather! Thank you so much Sarah. Your package came just at the right time!

I've been wearing my little ring since and have been smiling down on it whenever I take a quick glance at my hands. It makes me feel girly and special and I think of nice sugar plum fairies too. Click here to visit Sarah's beautiful little store. You never know, perhaps you might want a little fairy ring for yourself?

0 comments:

Post a Comment