Saturday, November 5, 2011

***

Summer ice cream!As summer approaches, it's time for ice cream! But then again, I am the sort who would eat ice cream anytime, any season all throughout the year. My favourite would be having ice cream right smack during Winter, on a freezing cold gloves and 10 layers of clothing required - kind of night. Call me crazy, but I just love it! Anyway, Darren and I made some homemade mango ice cream the other night. So super easy to make and taste wise...mmmmm! I ate it with fresh strawberries and fruit salad. Perfect for Melbourne's 32 degree heat. (I hate the heat!) Well, recipe coming up on a special blog super soon! Will keep you all posted!

PS: Would love to hear from you if you have a delicious homemade ice cream recipe top share! I'm itching to try out different recipes. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment