Tuesday, November 15, 2011

New Paintings

FruitsVegetables
Yay! Brand new chart paintings for The Design Files Open House. They will both be float mounted professionally in beautiful handmade Tasmanian oak frames. I can't wait to see them hung up side by side! I hope they go to a lovely new home. And that they'll both bring their new families smiles and happy thoughts every new day.

Oh and speaking of The Design Files..the new 2012 Design Files calendar is out! I have been keeping it a big hush hush since August but guess what, I'm one of the artists involved! I drew my very own 'craft kit' for the month of February. My images have not been released yet, so to keep it a surprise, I shall not post it up just yet. If you're in Melbourne, do come for the launch party. It's happening next week, over at Lamington Drive. More details here. Thank you so much Lucy, Jeremy and Monica from Jacky Winter for this awesome opportunity to be part of this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment