Friday, January 6, 2012

Acropolis, Pergamon

Acropolis, Pergamon
Acropolis, Pergamon
Acropolis, Pergamon
Acropolis, Pergamon
Acropolis, Pergamon
Acropolis, Pergamon
One of the many things we did while holidaying in Turkey was to visit lots of ruined cities. On the third day of our trip, we visited a small city called Pergamon. Imagine old ladies at the front door, kilim rugs hanging outside almost every household. ( I wanted one but they didn't look that clean! )

Perched on Pergamon's highest point is Acropolis. We found the Alter of Zeus, Temple of Athena and the Temple of Trojan. It was so high up we even had to take a cable car just so to reach the top! It was pretty bright and sunny but still cold. I had to squint all the way while taking photos and running around, soaking it all in. Thank goodness for such sun cause it made all my photos turn out nicely coloured. No editing at all! ( I do not usually enjoy colour editing my photos and never do for all my other posts ) I just white balance, adjust and shoot on manual.

Alrighty, have a bright and sunny weekend wherever you are! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment