Monday, January 2, 2012

Changing landscapes

TurkeyTurkeyTurkeyTurkeyTurkeyTurkeyTurkeyTurkeyTurkeyTurkeyTurkeyTurkeyTurkeyTurkey
One of the things that stuck with me most about Turkey, was the endless bus rides and it's changing onboard views. My family and I basically spent 10 days traveling around Turkey. We went daily from town to town and covered at least 11 different towns. We went with a tour group and the bunch of us 28 traveled in an anti clockwise direction, from Istanbul to Canakkale, Troy, Pergamon, Kusadasi, Selcuk, Pamukkale, Konya, Cappadocia, Ankara, Bolu and back to Istanbul. So some days were spent on the bus for up to 12 hours. I hate long bus rides, but these ever-changing landscapes made up for it! It snowed some days, and was warm and sunny on other days. We passed the ocean, drove up hills and even traveled on the silk road. Lucky us!

PS: I've decided to host a special one-off watercolour packaging class in Singapore on the 19th Jan! I only have 10 very limited spots available. So sign up quick if you're interested! A bunch of you emailed me in October when I mentioned on twitter about it. So so sorry! I left all your email addresses in Melbourne! I don't have your contacts now so if you happen to see this, please know I did try to search in my mailbox history but to no avail!

0 comments:

Post a Comment