Friday, January 20, 2012

Blue Mosque

Blue Mosque, IstanbulBlue Mosque, IstanbulBlue Mosque, IstanbulBlue Mosque, Istanbul
Hooray! After weeks of working and stressing out like crazy, not sleeping proper and eating while working, I am finally DONE with my work! Oh my goodness. I thought this day wasn't going to come. Haha. So I'm back to blogging. Sorry for being away!

I still have so many pictures from my Turkey trip, so just thought I'd keep sharing them with you... All the stories, and sights. I wish I could somehow magically upload the smells too! But nope, I think technology ain't that advanced yet. One day I think, it'll happen. Somehow! These pictures here were all taken in Istanbul. At the beautiful Blue Mosque. In Istanbul, if you ask the Turks where the Blue Mosque is, they honestly won't have a clue. They know the mosque as Sultan Ahmed Mosque. The mosque is popularly known as the Blue Mosque amongst Tourists because of it's blue tiles adorning the walls of its interior. Those tiles were so pretty. I wanted to just lie on the floor and spend a day staring up at the ceiling. So dreamy! I cannot for the life of me figure out how they hand painted everything. I wonder what sort of paint they used. It's pretty great paint if you ask me! The colours are still there after so long!

0 comments:

Post a Comment