Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Butterflies, and other stuff,

Another new pattern , this time for a brooch, being tried out, leaf needs working on still, not happy with this attempt, but in the meantime, the plan is now to test drive it and see how well it survives on my jacket!

...and, here's a sneaky peek of my valentine swap, errrr, thingy! (shhh, it's a secret), excellent swap organised by the lovely Lucy Locket.

The big news in Lucykate land, is I have managed to get myself the last place on a Julie Arkell workshop being held on the 2nd February, here, in my home town! The list arrived this morning as to what I have to bring, looks like a bit of a thrifting trip is going to be needed (any excuse!) for some of the bits & bobs, old books, fabrics etc...

I'm so excited!

0 comments:

Post a Comment