Sunday, January 29, 2012

Peahen,


I'd wondered for a while if you changed the colours of the Peacock pattern to shades of brown, would it look like a Peahen?.  I think it does.  Although I might do the tail slightly differently.

This will be in the shop early next week once it's finished.  If anyone is interested in ordering an embroidered envelope in time for Valentine's day, please order quick to allow for postage.

Most of this week has been spent playing around on the computer with layouts for my new PDF patterns.  There's still a lot of work to do on them and I will be on the look out for pattern testers soon (feel free to volunteer!)

The other big news is, by all accounts the advance copies of my book have arrived at C&T Publishing's office this week, ...and there is one on it's way to me!!

Eeeeeeek!

0 comments:

Post a Comment