Tuesday, July 27, 2010

So incredibly stressed

lemon spaghetti with pancetta, sage and cabbage
I've got so so much on my mind now, I kind of feel like I'm bursting. I found out yesterday that I'm one of the finalists for the travelling scholarship I was applying for. If I win it, I get 10k to go to Paris, london and New York. So I am really really excited. And because I'm a finalist, I will be in a show along with the others, and it opens in two weeks. I was going to print my Marshmallow Lollie pictures as part of the show, but just found out moments ago that the pictures were not shot on high resolution. So I have to do a whole re-shoot.

I have so so much to do right now, it is not fun at all. I've been staying in the studio to work my butt off till 8pm the past two nights. I'm kind of tired but have to keep going. I have 3 group shows in the next two weeks. They are all big student shows, so I'm scrambling to finish off as much as I can. I am going on a ski trip on Thursday to Saturday. The trip was booked and planned long ago so I can't change it now. So I just have to grit my teeth and finish whatever I can. So I have decided, to take a little break from blogging and concentrate on finishing as much work as I can, and then having a little holiday and get my act together again for all the 3 shows. So yup, I will be back sometime mid next week.

Till then, enjoy the little drawing up there! I did it last week but haven't gotten any chance to show it. You can try working out the order of the ingredients, and perhaps make yourself a nice Spaghetti dinner.

{ Sorry about this rather gloomy post. I can't help it. }

0 comments:

Post a Comment