Monday, November 29, 2010

2 Things

Happy things on my bedMy Sculptures
Smiling and knowing my bed now looks extra cute, with my smiley face Beci Orpin pillow + floral and polka dot square square pillow. My stuffed cat-Polkie, which I've had for 4 years now, is always ever ready to make new friends, so he's been happy with my two new pillows.

I also spent the whole of today in school, dragging, lifting and pulling with all my might, all my sculptures down from the studios upstairs into the drawing studios downstairs. I was meant to un-stuff them today too. But I had no strength left in me at all. Being sick makes me want to sleep all day and not do any heavy lifting at all. Oops! I lined my sculptures up to take individual photos of each one. My friends commented they looked like they were lining up to be questioned. Haha. I think so too. I think they look kind of cute like that. I will be going in on Thursday to unstuff them and bring them all home. I will definitely be missing all their squishy-ness, that's for sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment