Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Creative Space

Portrait shot by my lecturerInstalling Graduation showInstalling Graduation showInstalling Graduate Show
Here I am with a sore back and ankle, but I'm pretty excited to share with you my creative space! Well, it's been my 'work in progress' space for the past week at least! All in preparation for our graduate show! Today I went into school again and fixed up some remaining bits, and stuck up price tags for my works. I also mopped the floor and my lecturer made me pose with my work. She took fancy shots of me doing silly poses, hugging my sculptures and all. Things like a leg and arms up in the air. Haha. They are unglamorous but fun shots. So I will not show it here. But I like the ones above best. Even though I look slightly funny, so tired and slouchy. She says that's my 'media' shot and I kind of like the second one too. It looks like I'm talking to my work, like they're my friends. Haha.

Tomorrow I will go in and dust my work and I am done! All ready for Monday's big opening. Cool beans I can't believe how fast everything just goes. I have exactly three days to go make myself presentable on Monday night. I need to get my brows done, pimples on my face cared for and dress picked out and ironed. My brows and face looks like they've been in a cave for a year or something. Haha. Oops!

PS: More fun creative spaces over on Kootoyoo's blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment