Sunday, November 21, 2010

Today's the day!

Installing Graduation showInstalling Graduate ShowOkay. Honestly, I am freaking out big time. I have been having nightmares about my sculptures breaking, the air mattresses in my sculptures deflating because some kid decided to go pierce it or jump on it or something. For almost a whole week now, I have been waking up super early because I am just too nervous about tonight. I actually wanted to go to school yesterday ( on a Sunday! ) just to check and see that nothing's been damaged or jumped on. I spent over an hour yesterday freaking out because I don't know what to wear. Which shoes to match with my dress, which bag to carry. I know, I sound so girly right now, but yes, I am freaking out! My friends were saying how you really don't know who's coming, people from the streets, friends and family, billionaires, companies, gallery owners, art collectors, so dress to impress. I am not sure how is it going to be tonight. If anyone is going to like my work, or even buy my work. How people will respond to my work and stuff like that.

You know, I still can't decide what to wear. And my tummy hurts all the time because I am so nervous I have a gazillion butterflies in my stomach. Ahhh.

But yes, all will be well, I am sure. Something will work out, right? Like it always does. So fingers crossed people will smile when they see my work. Because I think smiling and happiness makes art making all worth while.

Ok, wish me luck! And see you there at the opening if you can make it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment