Friday, November 12, 2010

From Ebony

From Ebony
From Ebony
Look at what came in the mail the other day! Ebony sent me this whole package of goodness. How sweet is that?! Thank you so much Ebony, I really appreciate it. Your package made me smile, after a really bad day/week/month. And I'm so thankful for that. I've stuck the cute Mogu Takahashi postcard on my wall. I see it everyday now and when I do, I'm reminded to stay strong and keep my chin up. So thank you so much Miss Sando!

Those of you who follow me on twitter, will have already known that I'm going through one of the worst months. Preparing for graduation show is already stressful enough as it is. But no, on top of that, our lease ends end of December, so we have house hunting and moving out to take care of. We need to find a third housemate! Not many people want to move just before Christmas. So if you do know anyone, let me know. That aside, my very good friend, one of my best friends in fact, is very ill. I don't want to say anything more, but I hope my friend gets well. I really do.

Anyway, thanks Ebony. Now whenever I am sad, I will look at the postcard, and be reminded of you and your happy face, and the lovely encouraging things you say to me. And it will make everything better. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment