Sunday, November 14, 2010

Weekend Breakfast

Best Bircher MuesliDarren's Canadian pancakesMelbournians generally love a good hearty weekend breakfast. Well, I know I do. And so does Darren. Whenever we go out for a nice weekend breakfast, he orders a huge boy's kind of breakfast. Complete with eggs, beans, mushrooms, toast, bacon and hash browns. I on the other hand, usually prefer a sweeter option. Pancakes with lots of maple syrup! Yum...

Today however, Darren ordered pancakes instead, and I opted for a much healthier Bircher Muesli. I actually never ever order cereal, muesli, granola or anything of those sort. But the one at Grigons and Orr is just too good to not order. It came in a tall ice cream cup, filled to the brim with strawberries, apples, almonds and raspberries. So good I finished the entire cup! All by myself. So healthy and and so yummy. Or so I think...

0 comments:

Post a Comment