Friday, October 1, 2010

Tiny Mountain Brooches

Making tiny mountain broochesMaking tiny mountain broochesI spent the whole of yesterday colouring, gluing, cutting and painting. These bits and pieces will be made into either tiny mountain brooches or bigger sized pins for tote bags and stuff. I will be selling them, along with some doily buntings, limited edition hand painted 2011 Calendar, some large original paintings, and my prints at two upcoming craft markets! First up, Thread Den's North Melbourne Market, which will be on the 24th October. And the second market will be Markit @ Federation Square,  on the 28th November, as a Craft Hatch/ Craft Victoria collaboration. Thank you Craft Hatch for selecting me to be the Craft Hatch representative! Yay! Hopefully everything turns out nicely. I'm working really hard to make all these nice bits of goodies, just in time for your christmas shopping! All, while struggling to finish seven huge sculptures for my graduation show, which by the way, is totally sucking the life out of me now. Haha. But in a good way I suppose.


Alright, off to a weekend morning breakfast! Darren and I will be attempting to jog/walk from the South (where we live) to Savers in Brunswick. And then back. I wonder if that's possible. I think so, considering how I once walked all the way to Northcote. Haha. We'll see and I'll let you know if our walk ends up becoming a 'let's give up and just take the tram' trip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment