Friday, August 14, 2009

One of my current projects...

In a bookstoreQueensland
I'd be Surfing!River in India
Darwin
Here with my daughter
I don't know
Paris


" If there's one place you could be in right now, if you could time travel, teleport, anywhere in the world! Where would that be and why? "

I wonder what's your answer. I'd say in a small Paris lane, drinking a nice cup of hot chocolate, while drawing and scribbling thoughts in my sketchbook! ( I think! ) I could come up with a million and one answers to that question myself! I'll show you more when I'm done with the video. Was editing it till 2am last night! I'm so excited : ) 

In other news, I'm conducting a tiny bookbinding workshop later at Sticky! Do pop by if you can make it. I will see you there! : ) It's going to be a free workshop, no sign ups needed. Just pop by at about 12.15, 12.30!

Cheerios! Have a great weekend!
xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment