Sunday, August 23, 2009

The other day, I walked from Southbank to Northcote

Melbourne CBD
Melbourne CBD
Fitzroy
Fitzroy
Fitzroy
Fitzroy
FitzroyFitzroy
Fitzroy
You see, I was feeling a little bored and wanted to not be in the studio painting. I wanted to explore and find new sources of inspiration. So I decided to challenge myself and make myself walk so super much, and document my challenge by taking photos of things that inspired me.

Yes, call me crazy, to have walked from Southbank to Northcote. Without taking any trams or buses. Just plain good old walking. But yes, I needed the walking. And so, I walked from Southbank, through to the city, up to Fitzroy, then to Collingwood, and slowly but surely, I finally reached Northcote! I was so so so tired by the end of it. I didn't want to walk any further. Haha. Silly me!

Along the way, I took many many photos. These are just some for today. I'll promise to post more in my next post!

Anyway, thank you so much for all the lovely messages you people have posted, with regards to my interview feature on The Design Files! You guys are so sweet! : ) Thank you! 

PS: Sorry I've been away the whole weekend. I was busy working as a conference support staff ( If that's what you call it. Haha ) and earning some quick cash for my art supplies. You see, art supplies these days are not cheap. Boohoo! So anyway, apart from having to be on my feet all the time for 3/4 of the day, my job was pretty simple. Just making sure food's heated up, coffee's warm and yummy, and conference guests are all well taken care of, with lots of drinks and food to go around. Pretty simple, easy-peasy if you ask me. So now, after two days of sore achey feet, I've got a bit more cash for more art supplies. It's all worth it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment